Please plan ahead! Bikini Crush suits are handmade to order.
Cancellations MUST be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Items will be prepped for production within 24 hours and then cannot be changed or canceled after this period.
DURING NON HIGH VOLUME PLEASE SEE BELOW:
- Production times may vary, but in most cases suits will be shipped in around 14 BUSINESS days, often times sooner. This does not include any special order or pre orders. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is being prepared for shipment, which will include your tracking information.
- If you need your swimwear by a specific date (full priced orders only) PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST and make sure we can accommodate your deadline. We always try to do our best to get you your order as fast as possible.
*** If you need a rush order please let us know your event date and email us PRIOR to your order, we ask this so we can confirm with you that we can complete your order on time. If you would like to know our current shipping time frames before you place your order; please contact us and we can let you know a better time frame at the moment of your purchase. Orders placed for multiple suits may require more time, so please contact us FIRST if you are on a time restriction***
- Custom orders can take around 8 weeks upon completion, dependent on the complexity of the suit. Please contact us if you have any time restrictions before placing your order.
- ALL orders will be sent with tracking information for you to check online with the corresponding courier's website. Once your order is prepped for shipment, you will receive a tracking number from our automated system. It may take a day or two for pick up as we prep many orders in queue and await our service to come and take them to their new home!
- Once the order ships from us, IT IS NOT our responsibility and is the property of the purchaser. Tracking numbers will automatically be e-mailed once the order is prepped for shipment.
- If you have any reason to believe there may be an issue with delivery, please contact us to require signature confirmation for your delivery (for a small fee).
- ALL of our packages come with $50 insurance, but to purchase additional insurance please contact us directly. This is the buyers responsibility, so please do not hesitate to ask us for any further questions regarding our shipping policy.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WITH THE SERVICE CHOSEN AS NON EXPRESS HAS LIMITED TRACKING AS STATED AT CHECKOUT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THESE PACKAGES WITH THIS GIVEN SHIPPING SERVICE. IF YOU WISH FOR THE MOST SECURE METHOD OF SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE AND FULL TRACKING, PLEASE CHOOSE EXPRESS.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - CUSTOMS INFORMATION:
-Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country for it's delivery.
- We ship your order with taxes unpaid, so please take note if you will occur any charges as we are not responsible for them. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.This is standard for most online purchasing with any company. If you do not pay these taxes or your package is UNCLAIMED, you will NOT be given any refunds if the items are not paid for and collected. This is the buyers responsibility and unclaimed items due to non payment of VAT tax will not be refunded.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
For items that come back to us being either unclaimed at customs or the wrong address or information was given to us, a store credit will than be issued MINUS any costs that have occurred to us for the order (i.e. shipping and handling costs).
TO CHECK HOW MUCH WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED AT CUSTOM FROM YOUR COUNTRY PLEASE CHECK THE LINK BELOW:
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- Since swimwear is HANDMADE to order, ALL sales are final. Cancellations MUST be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Items will be prepped for production within 24 hours and then cannot be changed or canceled after this period.
- Full priced items for Exchange of size/alterations or styles are available for swimwear within 7 business days of delivery and require an approval. These items MUST be unworn/unwashed (please try on swimwear over underwear). Please contact us before you ship anything back to us, at email@example.com. We are not responsible for return shipping or shipping for the exchange of a suit. ONE exchange per order will be granted with approval. Customer is responsible for any additional fees if the exchanged suit retails at a high price and for shipping the item back to them after exchange is completed. You will be invoiced the shipping amount before we send it back to you.
* SALE OR PROMOTIONAL ORDERS OVER 10% OFF IS FINAL SALE, NO EXCHANGES.
** ALL JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES FINAL IS SALE
- In the unlikely event your item comes damaged, we can offer a replacement. Damages must be claimed within 3 business days of confirmed delivery. If tracking for overseas orders are limited (priority service) we cannot guarantee a replacement at the cost of Bikini Crush Swimwear. Shipments will come with $50 insurance for damages for priority domestic and $100 express domestic and no insurance international for priority or promotional shipping and $200 express. Please be sure to purchase an express or full tracking method of shipping and insurance. Bikini Crush Swimwear will cover the cost of a non express service for replacement pieces and if the buyer wishes they can upgrade to an express method at their expense. If damages occur during shipping the buyer must file a claim to reclaim money for the expense of shipping the item back to Bikini Crush Swimwear. Bikini Crush Swimwear will cover the cost to send a replacement to the buyer non express.
- If we receive a suit that has been worn we will send the suit back to you and not exchange or refund it and you will be banned from future purchases.
- Custom Bikinis are allowed two sizing alterations, after that an additional fee will be added before your order. You are responsible for shipping the item to us and the cost of shipment back to you, for any alterations completed.
- We understand that online shopping can be difficult especially with swimwear, if you are dissatisfied for any reason please contact us first to resolve any issues. We WANT you to look and feel Fabulous in your Bikini Crush Swimwear and we will work our best to make sure you feel happy with your purchase.
**Please allow us time to create your exchanged suit. We make items to order and cannot predict inventory of exchanged styles ahead of time. This can take the normal production time. Please note this includes Rush Orders, so keep this in mind when ordering**
Promotional, coupons at checkout, sale or custom designed and fit bikinis are Final Size, No returns or exchanges, NO exceptions.
CAN I WEAR MY CRUSH IN THE WATER?
- All of our suits are handmade with love! Bikini Crush Swimwear suits have been specialty made for MILD water use in chlorine. (*Unless otherwise Noted). Due to certain ocean water and chlorine levels the use of prolonged exposure of these elements we cannot guarantee all water use, please use at owner discretion. NEVER STORE A WET BIKINI IN YOUR BIKINI CRUSH BAG. Make sure to FULLY dry first.
HOW CAN I WASH MY CRUSH?
- Please hand wash with cold water and mild soap (like Lingerie or swimwear detergent). DO NOT USE WOOLITE and lay flat to dry.
- To preserve the life of your suit, try to rinse your CRUSH with cold water after use in heavily chlorinated or salted waters. Please note that suits are not intended to be used during strenuous physical activity and shouldn’t be worn for long periods of time in chlorinated or salted waters. Also please note some suits dyes may run at first, so keep this in mind when wearing, especially for new suits.
CAN I BE ROUGH WITH MY CRUSH?
- Please take extra care of your suit as you would with any CRUSH! These bikinis are very delicate in nature and should be treated as fine jewelry would. We use some of the finest fabrics, laces, ribbons, beads, jewels and hardware; so treat it with love and care to preserve its life. When trying on your suit DO NOT pull from the hardware at any time. ALWAYS Pull from the fabric and take extra care not to provide tension on the hardware. This will prolong the life of your suit over time.
IS EVERY CRUSH EXACTLY THE SAME?
- All suits are handmade and MAY vary slightly; this makes your suit special just for you. Any irregularities and variations in the color and texture of our fabrics are characteristics of the fabric adding to it's natural beauty and is in no way to be considered defective in any way. If you have any questions before you order just ask us. We LOVE to help!
Items not covered under our warranty:
- General wear and tear
- Past 3 business days of your confirmed delivery date
- Discoloration of fabrics and hardware due to continuous salted water and/or chlorine exposure.
We love our suits and we know you will too! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason at firstname.lastname@example.org.